Lipfinity: Life Proof Lipstick

9/27/2015

Eating out, drinking, kissing (maybe, I'm not here to judge haha) these activities all have the potential to ruin the lips you spent twenty minutes perfecting this morning. Whats a girl to do? Not drink, not go out? Don't be silly. All you have to do is learn some tricks of the lip-trade. How do I do this?! I hear you ask...

Exfoliate Your Lips To Prep.
During your day wind, rain, sun and food all dry your lips out so it makes sense to start out with lips that are flake free. You can buy lip exfoliators but all I do is rub my lips with a wet flannel in circular motions.
Use Lipfinity- The Best Lipstick I Have Ever Used.
No I'm not being dramatic, this lip colour literally lasts ALL day (or evening). It was recommended to my mum from her friend and I'm so glad my mum recommended to me. It is advertised as 24h and I haven't needed to wear it for 24h yet but 9hours and it still looks flawless.



Specific Application For Long Lasting Lip Colour How it works is you put the colour-gloss on first. From the packaging it may look like an icky-sticky lipgloss but its really not. Spread it evenly and leave for about 2 minutes (it says 60 secs but it still feels a bit loose). It dries like a lipstick with a subtle sheen. Spread it lightly and resist the urge to rub your lips together because this will only make it a bit flakey. Then spread the balm over the top to set the lipstick and "lock in" moisture.

Go About Your Day (Or Night) 5 hours later and your lips will still be glowing with no touch-ups needed. At around 8 hours you may want to gloss it up a bit but the colour is still very much there with few cracks and no spreading.  Ps this lipstick is kiss-proof, I will say no more. 

When freshly applied the shade is a subtly light pink. Some of the other shades are more intense and bright. The key is to test in the shop because on the box the shade looks a bit richer than it appears on my lips.  You would think it would feel heavy and sticky on the lips but it only feels like this whilst its drying. When I was eating I was convinced it had all wiped off because my lips felt too comfortable-I was surprised to find it almost untouched.

The photo below was taken one lunch and a few cups of tea after application (3-4 hours) and as you can see, it still looks freshly applied. I PROMISE I didn't touch it up with anything, no lip balm or anything. It is hard to believe the colour is so fresh after such a long stretch of time but I am sure more people will vouch for this on review websites. 


So, what do you think of Lipfinity-Have you used it? Have you found any similar long-lasting lip products? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

TWITTER FEED